Subsea7 is an industry leader in the design, fabrication and installation of reliable and robust steel catenary riser systems. Our world firsts and technical successes include:
- First application of mechanically lined pipe (MLP) in dynamic risers for the Sapinhoá-Lula NE Project, Brazil.
- First application of Polymer Lined Steel Catenary Riser for the JSM4 project using our Swagelining technology, enabling to offer a corrosion resistant light weight riser.
- 24 CRA SCRs installed using the reel-lay installation method.
- Industry-leading in-house welding solution has enabled multiple SCRs installed with zero automated ultrasonic testing (AUT) rejects.
- In-house design expertise offering complete SCR design optimisation including strakes for vortex induced vibration (VIV) and buoyancy modules.
- Robust design for long term SCR wet storage requirements disconnecting FPSO schedule.
- Installation of first end SCR on reel-lay vessel without anchor to control the SCR touchdown point offering significant schedule optimisation.
Find out more about the latest subsea technologies in Deep 7
, Subsea7’s technology publication.